To implement video marketing in your business is not necessary to invest so much money, we know that it is shocking to see ads with artists who charge thousands of dollars to promote a product, but the key is to generate content according to the segmentation of your audience.
How to create a video marketing strategy?
If you still have this question in mind, let me help you with a quick guide for you to create your strategy for a promo video.
- Define objectives: Here you should ask yourself what is your strongest motive to start using video marketing. Do you want to publicize a product? Get followers? Interact with the people who have already acquired your product? Or generate the need to purchase your Product, among others.
- Define a target audience we know that we want to dominate the world with our brand, but if we do not take the time to be selective at the time of determining the public to whom we will expose our product, it will be much more difficult to get the right customers. For this, we have to know the users, understand their interests, how they dress, their routine, when they consume social networks, even if they will have the economic solvency to acquire our product or service. Make us a mental image of the user who will destroy our product; otherwise, we cannot achieve our sales goal by not having all the necessary information.
- Platforms YouTube is not the only place where we can post a video. Currently, there are several platforms like snap chat, Instagram, Facebook, and Vimeo. To mention a few. Each of them has different traffic of people with a myriad of interests when browsing. It is necessary to analyze in which of these networks we will have a higher probability of finding our target audience and deciding which one we are going to spend the most time on.
- Define a budget. You need to put an investment limit on the production of content for video marketing. Remember that you must always take into account your expenses when producing and promoting the content. It is to get the most out of every penny that you invest. You can also hire a promo video maker like InVideo to get promo videos at reasonable rates and use promo video templates using InVideo too.
- Create a calendar a calendar will be handy when managing the exposure of your content to the target audience.
- Make adjustments to your strategy. With the information collected now, you can make adjustments to your plan. You will avoid losing money and focus; you will also achieve better results instead of leaving everything to chance. Take your time to analyze your strategy and make your decisions in the right way.
How to make a promo video?
Want to know “How to make a promo video?” Then browse here, you can create unlimited videos and contents. Also here you can get many promo video ideas.
Five good reasons to include the video in your content marketing
- More entertaining than a text. The videos are straightforward to consume; you need to play and watch. They hook you by curiosity and do not let go. A video can make you drink more while watching videos consecutively. You can lose yourself for hours on a list of cooking videos without really noticing. That is what engages the viewer of your video marketing and retain it as long as possible consuming content.
- Greater positioning in the Google search engines. The videos make people spend time on your website, and Google knows if your content keeps more people on your site. And how is it that Google knows how many people look at my content? The answer is your algorithm. It reviews how many minutes of video are consumed by your users compared to the competition. If you are above your game means that your content is useful and entertaining for your audience. So a promotional video is a great way to promote the business.
- Videos have a greater chance of becoming viral content. The videos have an incredible ability to be shared and reach all parts of the world. Let me tell you that the production team of the Jimmy Kimmel show of the US company ABC took the task of creating their viral video and they succeeded. It was a video about a girl who, while doing a dance routine accidentally burned her yoga pants, turns out that the video ends just at the moment the girl screams and leaves us thinking – What happened? To everyone’s surprise, a few weeks later the video went viral and got thousands of views. Time then Jimmy Kimmel in his program revealed the following part of the video clip. What shows Jimmy coming through the door and uses a fire extinguisher. Sparkly! Jimmy Kimmel managed to create a viral video and posted it on YouTube with nothing that would relate to the show. It was organically shared and acquired value among users for its entertaining content to go viral.
- Increase the possibility of a sale. People want to see the product in action. That’s why, a while ago, the videos known by the community as Unboxing (Unpacking) of the product became super popular. In them, an exhaustive inspection of the parts and the different functions of the product done as well as tests of product quality and its operation. See and hear the benefits of a product are more exciting and feed the confidence of the future consumer in the product.
- More content in less time. They give you the opportunity to share more content in a short period as opposed to a text or a simple image. A well-planned video with the help of a promotional video maker like InVideo can engage the user from the beginning to the end. While each year the number of people consuming videos is increasing, the chances of users exposed to your brand in their general video consumption also increase.