How to make Instagram reels with photos and music?
If you want to learn 'How to make reels on Instagram with music and pictures with Instagram reel maker' you have to follow the below steps:
1. Create an InVideo account.
2. Open InVideo's Instagram reel maker
3. Pick a template
4. Upload the images you want into the template.
5. Download and share your video.
Tip: If you upload music via Instagram itself it gives your reel video a wider reach.
How long should an Instagram reel be?
Officially, Instagram reels can range from 15 to 60 seconds long. However, in some cases, Reels can be as long as 90 seconds. As of early May 2022, select users already have access to this longer reels length
However, within this short time, you can say a lot with the best reel-making app. You can create brand reels, create food reels, create comedy reels, create tutorial reels, etc.
How to make Instagram reels?
Making a reel on our Instagram reels maker with pictures is very easy. Here's what you have to do:
1. Sign up on InVideo.
2. Pick a template that suits your pictures.
3. Replace pictures in the template.
4. Add transitions to make your reel come alive.
5. Export your reel in 4k and share it with everyone on Instagram.
What is the best video editing app for Instagram reels?
While making a reel you have to ensure you create something unique and engaging, we believe InVideo's Instagram reels making app gives you all the tools necessary to do that. You can edit reels with professional editing features, make them fun with transitions, add stickers or stylized text boxes to highlight your texts and create reels quickly using our 5000+ templates. For users on the free plan, your video will have an InVideo watermark. If you want to create videos without watermark, work on many projects and create multiple edits or adapts of your project, we would suggest opting for a paid option.
How to make Instagram reels that go viral?
Creating a viral reel is subjective and there is no guarantee your reel will viral out. However, there are a few tips and hacks that would help your reels get more viewers:
1. Connect with your audience by talking about what you know.
2. Use captions and hashtags in your reels!
3. Don't be afraid to use transitions.
4. Add stock images or videos to illustrate your points
5. Be energetic