Have a lot of content sitting on your drive? Time to share it on a YouTube channel with a stunning video! How do you do that with ease? Well, of course you have InVideo's super fast and advanced YouTube video editor to do the job for you.
Create multiple brand kits and apply to any video with just one click.
Add your team
Create, edit, comment, and share your videos together with your team members.
Create stunning YouTube videos
Choose your YouTube template
Logo reveals, blank canvas, travel vlogs- there is unlimited content to choose from Invideo's pre-made video templates that help you create stunning YouTube videos online.
Personalise your YouTube video
Be the one who stands out from the crowd in the midst of the crazy competition. Add features, turn heads and ramp up your views using the best YouTube video editor.
Add subscribers with CTAs
Get more YouTube subscribers by adding an attractive animated Subscribe Now button to all your YouTube videos.
Compare all features
How to create a YouTube video?
Pick a YouTube template
Whether it's for a travel vlog, a day in your life or a fun listicle- browse from our constantly updated library of YouTube templates for one that'll fit your goal.
Add presets & teams
Make each YouTube video follow a certain theme by adding your logo, preferred media, and more.
Also, work on your video with team members across the globe by collaborating in real-time- all online and for free.
Upload your media
Our YouTube video editor is made to help you create unique videos. You can upload your media from any device with a simple drag-and-drop.
You can also club it with stock footage from our 8 million+ library. This YouTube editor also lets you upload voice overs and music.
Add an effective CTA
Gain more subscribers with every YouTube video by adding CTAs that stand out. This is a great way to attract viewers to stay tuned for more and can work exceptionally well for promos, intros, outros and more.
Export and share!
Now that you've done all the hard work, it's time to show your fruit to the world. Share your all-new YouTube video on your channel. You can also post it across different social mediums for more shares and likes.
Best YouTube video templates
Want to know more?
Which software does YouTubers use to edit their videos?
YouTube is one of the most popular video-streaming platforms. According to Statista, as of February 2020, 500 hours of video have been uploaded on this platform in a minute. Therefore, the amount of innovation being applied to create YouTube videos is impressive. However, creativity cannot function like other processes. It needs to have a natural flow. Therefore, a competent video editor is a must if you are pursuing to be a YouTuber.
InVideo is one such editor that can help YouTubers explore and expand their boundaries and create proficient videos for the platform:
1. You can avail InVideo's YouTube video editor premium and get access to watermark free stock media, templates, and much more.
2. InVideo also allows you to download videos in 1080p full HD quality.
3. This tool maintains the quality of user-uploaded media.
4. You can easily animate each element in your canvas, create slow-mo and time-lapse videos, explore text-to-speech features to add voiceovers, insert music, etc.
How do you edit a YouTube video?
To edit a YouTube video you will need a YouTube video editor. InVideo is one of the best video editors for YouTube that you can use. Follow the steps given below to edit YouTube videos in InVideo:
1. Download the YouTube video you wish to edit.
2. Sign in or sign up to InVideo's online YouTube video editor.
3. Select the aspect ratio of the canvas and continue with the "blank canvas" option.
4. Click on the "Upload" button from the left-hand side toolbar.
5. Select the downloaded YouTube video from your system memory and upload the same on InVideo's Youtube editor.
6. Drag and drop the uploaded media to your canvas.
7. Start editing the YouTube video. You can alter the video speed, trim video length, add voiceovers, music, text, subtitles, overlays, and much more.
8. Select the download and share option on the top-right corner of the screen once you're satisfied with the editing. Your YouTube video begins rendering and then you can share or keep the file saved on your system.
Which is the best editing software for youtube?
Currently, multiple platforms offer Youtube video creating and editing aids to users. Due to increased YouTube usage, the platform has become one of the significant sources of information, entertainment, marketing, education, and learning, offered in the form of video content. As a result, more people are getting interested in creating YouTube videos every day.
If you want to work on a one-time YouTube video project or start your career as a YouTuber, you can easily use one of the tools available online. However, the difficult part is choosing the right tool from the long list of YouTube video editors available. In that light, InVideo is considered the best-equipped tool to help novices and professionals create and edit YouTube videos.
InVideo's intuitive user interface, 24*7 customer support, various tutorials, and easy yet proficient editing features make it the most suitable platform for all. In addition, you can access 5000+ pre-made templates and a vast stock library to make a video in a few minutes. You can share your videos directly on YouTube once its rendered. You can also find out different innovative YouTube video-making ideas with the help of InVideo's YouTube exclusive stickers, stock media, and templates.
How do you add music to a YouTube video?
YouTube has become a challenging and competitive platform for users aiming to gain subscribers due to its increased popularity. Therefore, your videos need to be highly polished and innovative to get enough views and drive traffic. To ensure this, YouTubers often add extra effects to their videos. Here we shall talk about how to add music to your YouTube video before uploading it on the platform, using InVideo's YouTube video editor:
1. Sign in or sign up to InVideo's online YouTube video editor.
2. Select the aspect ratio of the canvas and continue with the "blank canvas" option.
3. Click on the "Upload" button from the left-hand side toolbar.
4. Select the video from your system memory and upload the same on InVideo's Youtube editor.
5. Drag and drop the uploaded media to your canvas.
6. Select the "Music" option from the left-hand side toolbar. You can search on the music search bar or choose a track from one of the music categories on InVideo's music library. Another option is uploading a music file from your system and adding it to your editing YouTube video.
7. Select the download and share option on the top-right corner of the screen once you're satisfied with the editing. Your YouTube video begins rendering, and then you can share or keep the file saved on your system.
What size are YouTube videos?
YouTube is one of the few social media platforms that allow all users to upload videos as long as 15 mins. You can upload videos longer than 15 minutes if you're a verified user. The best suitable dimension for YouTube videos is 1080p HD quality or 2160p 4K quality. You can also upload 2k videos on YouTube.
YouTube is a platform accessed and viewed through several devices, from smartphones to smart TVs. Therefore, it is advised to all YouTubers and YouTube video editors to create high-quality and longer videos that can suffice viewers' appeal and attention. Keep the aspect ratio of your video 16:9 if you use a YouTube editor to create videos for YouTube.
Easy and simple YouTube video editor
Our YouTube video editor lets you create wonderful stories for your YouTube channel.
Make videos that increase your views in 5 simple steps!