InVideo's free-to-use Pikachu meme generator helps you make your communication playful and sometimes downright funny, by introducing the iconic, adorable character Pikachu from the Pokemon series. Choose from thousands of free Pikachu memes in the InVideo library, and customize them with swag. Sign up today for free!
Whether you want to talk about a serious topic, or just keep things fun and light, Pikachu memes help you to communicate in a joyful way. Your message will reach a wider audience when a super adorable character is delivering it!
Start creating your first video in minutes
1. Pikachu memes can be used in so many different contexts and for almost every life scenario – work culture, relationships, parenting, social causes, mood conversations, and tons more. Be open to experimenting and letting this lovable character into every realm.
2. Three of the most popular themes include surprised Pikachu memes, detective Pikachu memes, sad baby Pikachu, and shocked Pikachu memes. Between these four meme templates, you can really say a lot! So, keep trying out different ones, and mix it up.
3. Pikachu memes are also used on platforms such as twitter to respond to trending topics ranging from world news and politics to social causes and other important conversations. Juxtaposing humor, especially if it is with a hashtag around a serious topic, can create more impact.
4. Another great context to use memes is education. Introducing a beloved anime character is a great way to communicate with children and make a traditionally heavy subject lighter.
5. Text and visuals in any meme must go well for a meme to go viral. So, be sure to keep it very crisp, sharp, and bring on your satire game.
The best part about memes is that they provide comic relief even on the dullest day, and can be used across all platforms. Here are some fun ways to make them even more unique and memorable.
Try Many Variations
Pikachu memes have many different expressions and stories behind them. For example, the image of a baby Pikachu is often used when talking about funny, adorable childhood memories. Keep trying out new variations to keep the communication fresh and fun.
Use The Right Meme
The text of your meme should complement the expression of Pikachu. So, choose the right one carefully, based on whether you are trying to provoke and be irreverent or just spreading some joy on a dull day.
Always Be Sensitive
Pikachu memes can be used to cheer a loved one who might be feeling low. But sometimes humor can backfire. Make sure you use the meme in the right context and are sensitive, especially when using memes to make a point.
Preview Your Posts
It's a good idea to preview your memes before uploading them on social media, to see whether they will have the right impact. Run it by colleagues if it is to be used for social or official communication.
For anyone validating InVideo
as a professional video creation tool.
The best of premium features,
without a watermark.
Absolute access to everything.
Need a customized plan? Contact Us
Subscribe to any InVideo plan and you will receive 24x7 support from a real person.
Hi. I need some help.
Hi, Patrick. How can I help you?
I have a few social media posts that I would like to include in my video. What is the best way to go about it?
You should try our social post feature. You would just need the link of the post you want to embed. Get more details <a href='http://bit.ly/2KiLBNY'>here.</a>
Great to have this feature. Can I change the style of the scene where the post has been added?
Yes, you can. On the right hand side of your Advanced Editor, click “More Scenes.” Scroll through the many options and click on the one that you like the most.
It is always good to be spoilt for choice. Is there a way to undo?
Yes, just press Ctrl + Z on Windows or Cmd + Z on MacBook.
Thank you for the lightning fast support!
You’re welcome. At InVideo, someone will always be around to help :)
Need More help? Check out our Help Centre